- JobKeeper Employee Nomination Notice
- JobKeeper Payment FAQ
- JobKeeper Snapshot
- Step by step; How to enrol for the JobKeeper payment
- JobKeeper Employee Nomination Notice Form
- JobKeeper Business Participant Nomination Notice Form
- JobKeeper Employer Participating Employee not eligible
- JobKeeper Employer Participating Employee eligible
- The Stimulus Package
- COVID-19 Vecci Employer Guide
- Employee Stand-Down Letter Template
- Business Continuity Plan
- Stimulus Updates
- Business Victoria Support
- NSW $10k Grant
Safety as a priority
Whilst safety is at the forefront of our priorities, supporting our clients' business continuity and reducing disruptions is imperative.
We will continue to keep informed and pass on this information as required.
SCBA has temporarily closed our office access to the general public, until further notice.
We are still able to be contacted via phone or email. We will not be holding face to face meetings, but are able to arrange a meeting via
- Phone calls & conference calls
- Zoom or any other video conferencing platforms
Your information can be shared with us in the following ways:
- Scan any applicable documents & email information to your accountant using their normal email address or the admin email email@example.com
- Upload documents to our Secure Client Area via our website
We have access to digital signature technology that we will use to sign & execute any documents that are required to be signed during this time. We will make this process easy for you by guiding you through it step by step.
We will continue to assess how we can best manage the needs of our clients and staff as the situation develops and update you as appropriate. Please be aware that there will be a mixture of staff working from our office and from their homes during this time, as such some of our staff may need to return your call from their own private number.
We remain optimistic and will continue to impart practical information to our clients as it arises. We will do our best to support you, our people and the community during this time.